High Impact & Performance Windows
High-Performance and Impact Windows from Alside let you enjoy the beauty and casual luxury of the coastal regions without compromising your safety. Precision-engineered to withstand hurricane-force winds, our windows are rigorously tested and approved to meet or exceed the stringent building codes required.
Thoroughly tested for air and water resistance, as well as structural integrity, our windows will deliver unmatched strength and protection against many of the most destructive weather conditions. A series of test impacts against the window from a “large missile” - a 9 pound wooden 2 x 4, calibrated at 50 feet per second upon release, directed against the glass. After the window passes this test, it is then subjected to positive and negative pressure for 9,000 rapid cycles up to 100% of the design pressure. Our impact windows also offer another very pleasing element - the laminated glass helps to absorb sound, instead of transmitting it. This feature allows for not only peace of mind, but also peace from the daily disruption of the outside world.
We back all High-Performance and Impact Windows with highly comprehensive coverage. It’s your assurance, through a Lifetime Limited Warranty*.
*See printed warranty for details.
- ClimaTech® insulated glass packages
- Designer grids enclosed within the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning
- Colonial, diamond and prairie grid patterns available along with V-grooved glass
- White, Beige, Rich Maple, Light Oak, Dark Oak, Foxwood and Cherry interior color options
- White, Beige Architectural Bronze, Hudson Khaki, Desert Clay, English Red, Forest Green, American Terra and Castle Gray exterior color options
- Optional decorative handles avaialble in Bright Brass, Antique Brass and Brushed Chrome